Friday, February 3, 2012

Left Overs

Sometimes I have a bunch of leftover activities hanging around my house--usually cluttering up my kitchen countertops. When this happens, I have to have a day where we revisit these activities "one last time" before I throw them out or dismantle them. Today we revisited the pot of name soup stuff that's been sitting on my counter for the last week or so, and the bowl of sugar cubes for making "ice sculptures" that has probably been attracting every ant in the country to our house. We also played with some old salt play dough that has been sitting around getting crusty.

It's nice to have these days now and then because they mean little to no prep work for me. I like that. Also, they are pretty casual and the boys get to have some repetition of learning, which I support.

No comments:

Post a Comment